January 30, 2012

Weekly Review

Last week I was feeling a little down on myself.  I didn't lose anything.  I also didn't gain anything.  Jared tried to make me feel better but in the moment it made me feel worse.  It's hard taking advice from someone who has never had to lose weight.  Who has always been skinny.  He makes it seem so easy and so effortless...but it's not for me.  And he says he gets it, but how can he?  I try to reason with him and ask how easy it would be for him to give up his cookies and milk every night.  I finally got him to start eating his cookies and milk downstairs before coming to bed.  He used to eat them in bed watching the news in front of me.  How do you eat cookies in front of someone and not expect them to eat them too???  So he's gotten more considerate.  He also only buys cookies that I don't like, so I'm not tempted with them in the house.  Back to my point though...how can he understand if he's never had to go without?  He just can't.  This is one of our constant arguments.  I know he means well but it just frustrates me instead! 

I started the new shakes (Idealshape) last week and love them!  For the most part I do a shake for breakfast and a shake for lunch and get to eat dinner with Jared and Caitlyn.  Much easier for me! 

I did work out a couple of times this week.  Saturday I tried to do the Yoga on the P90X with Jared and it was so hard.  I gave up half way through and got on the elliptical.  I've decided to stay away from the P90X for now and come back to it later.  I feel like I can't do half of the things in the video's and so I'm just sitting there laughing and not doing anything.  It's nice outside again this week so Beth and I are going to go running tomorrow night again.  Looking forward to it! 

Weekly Weigh In:  201 (Down 13 lbs!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment