January 9, 2012

Running

I've never been a runner.  Jared has always told me that running is the best exercise.  I'm not sure I believe that but I thought I'd give it a try.  Thanks to the unseasonable warm weather here my sister and I went running / walking Friday night and again last night...and it felt good!  Friday night we went about 3 miles.  Last night we went about 4 1/2 miles!  I think my sister has me talked into doing a 5K in March on Saint Patricks Day...I never thought I would even consider doing something like that.  Not sure I'll be ready to run the entire thing but I think if we keep working out that I could run a good portion of it!  And I'm excited about this!  Tomorrow we're going to try a yoga video from Netflix.  I've never done yoga but have always wanted to!  

Today is my first cleanse day on this diet.  Not doing too bad so far.  I'm hungry but it's manageable.  I cheated this morning and weighed myself but I'm not going to share here until Wednesday which is one full week!   

No comments:

Post a Comment