January 19, 2012

Weekly Review

I'm doing pretty good on the diet.  I love having the shakes...makes life a little easier.  I don't feel hungry or deprived while drinking them.  I don't like doing the cleanses.  So I've decided to return the Isagenix stuff and have researched other meal replacement shakes and I think I'm going to try Idealshape.  The reviews all state that they are filling as well and they aren't hungry between meals.  That they taste good (I feel like I'm choking down the Isagenix shakes).  They also have a 30 day guarantee so if I don't like them I can return them as well. 

2 more weeks with no alcohol.  I can't believe I'm going a whole month with no alcohol.  And I've been out with other people drinking and haven't caved.  I also haven't had any soda and only one Starbucks coffee.  Go me!!!  

I wasn't as good about working out this last week.  Last night Jared and I did a P90X video.  We did the cardio...it kicked. my. ass.  I kept up with most of it but there were some things that I just couldn't get my body to do!    

Weekly Weigh In:  203  only down 2 more lbs from last week but a total of 11 lbs in 2 weeks!  Can't complain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment