March 20, 2012

Weekly Review

I had a great week over all last week!  My food choices over the weekend weren't all that great but I started out making good choices again yesterday and am feeling good! 

Last weekend I was able to run around the yard with Caitlyn and didn't feel like I was going to die!  It felt so good and the smile on her face was all the motivation that I need to keep on this journey and keep the weight coming off.  Making the right choices, exercising and getting healthy is what I'm focusing on. 

Saturday I ran / walked my first 5K!  I finished the race and I wasn't last!  I am so proud of myself for doing this.  I felt like I was going to die afterwards but I would try to do another one in the future.  Part of the problem was that part of the race went over a pedestrian bridge over the river and then back.  On the way back it was super windy and I could feel the bridge swaying slightly, and the river was rippling underneath us and it was making me sick.  I thought I was going to throw up over the side of the bridge!  I tried focusing on the building in front of me but it wasn't working.  I felt slightly sick and got a headache the rest of the night. 

Last night I started the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred video.  There are 3 20 min workouts on the dvd.  I can do 20 min after the kids go to bed and hopefully with all the nice weather do a lot of walking / running as well to supplement!  The other night I was watching tv and got sucked into watching a Jillian Michael's infomercial for her Body Revolution program.  I decided to do the 30 Day Shred first and if I liked it and saw results I'd splurge and order that program.  It's a 90 day program with 15 dvd's and meal planning and 30 day trial to her website.  We'll see....I can be such a sucker when it comes to infomercials! 

Weekly Weigh In: 193 (I lost a lb even with the bad weekend food wise!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment