March 27, 2012

Weekly Review (9)

I did it!  Yesterday morning I got up at 5:00AM and worked out.   I'm doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.  I'm not doing it everyday, but I'm aiming for at least 5 days a week!  This morning was another story after a rough night last night with a hurt dog who wouldn't stop whining and a baby boy who woke up screaming 3 times during the night.  Tomorrow is another day, just can't get defeated by the days that I don't work out or do well on the diet.


Friday and Saturday were not good food days for me but the rest of the week has been and I still lost weight even with a couple of bad days.  This week I'm trying to do a shake for breakfast and lunch to get back into the swing of things.  Day 3 and so far so good.  I usually eat a small snack with my lunch shake, either a handful of nuts or 2 cheese sticks.  I need to have the sensation of eating actual food or I go crazy!  Totally a mind over matter thing and maybe someday I'll over come that. 


Weekly Weigh In: 291 (down 23 lbs, so close to being under 290!)

No comments:

Post a Comment