February 28, 2012

Weekly Review

Its been awhile.  It's been a bad couple of weeks.  No motivation to exercise.  No motivation to eat healthy.  A little depressed and a lot angry at myself for making the wrong decisions and not sticking to my healthy goals. 

My Dr. took 45 min to talk to me about diet and exercise yesterday.  The nurses were ringing him to come out by the end of our talk.  He's very much into the low carb diet and some of it makes sense but I don't agree with all of it.  But he gave me some good pointers and got me thinking and motivated again. 

So here I am starting over again.  I CAN DO THIS!  It is hard but I know I can!  Its going to take discipline on my part.  I have to make the right decisions not based on what everyone else is doing or eating but what is good and right for me! 

Here I go...

Weekly Weigh In: 198 lbs (total of 16 lost since the first of the year)

No comments:

Post a Comment