February 8, 2012

Weekly Review

Not a horrible week by any means but a little disappointing.  Last Thursday I weighed myself and I was under 200.  Then the weekend came and the Super Bowl party with lots of unhealthy choices and come Monday morning I was just over 200 again.  Hopefully next Monday I'll be below by a couple of lbs...I'm certainly looking forward to being under 200 and never hitting that number again! 

I'm doing the shakes twice a day.  Always one for breakfast and then usually one for lunch but every once and awhile I eat lunch out and have a shake for dinner.  My problem still seems to be for my one meal making a healthy choice and portion control.  If I could get those things under control I know the weight will start to just melt right off.  I am getting comments from people that they can see the difference with the weight I've already lost.  My pants are little looser around the waist.  Last night while on the elliptical my workout pants were falling down.  I know that's a good problem to have!  I know the food choices are MY choice and I have to have the self control to make the healthy choice regardless of what everyone else is doing.  Monday night we went to Buffalo Wild Wings (we go every Monday with my brother, his girlfriend, sister & family and a cousin of ours) and I ordered a grilled chicken salad (healthy choice) but I got the ranch dressing because that's what sounded good (not a health choice).  I suppose it's good I'm making small changes and hopefully soon my mind will get fully on board with the rest of the changes that need to be made!

Last week I was sick with a cold and was miserable along with Cole.  So I didn't work out until Saturday but since then I worked out Saturday, Sunday and yesterday.  I'm loving the streaming workout videos on Netflix!  I get different workouts without having to buy all the video's!  Last night I also did 30 min on the elliptical!  I feel so good when I work out!

Weekly Weigh In: 200.5 (total of 13.5 lost) 

1 comment:

  1. Everybody gained weight on Super Bowl Sunday, it's a national requirement! It will come right back off, don't worry about it!

    ReplyDelete