June 21, 2012

When???


When will the afternoon cravings stop?  When will I not want to eat even though I'm not hungry.  It's the 3:00 monster visiting me everyday and I don't know how to make it go away.  Somedays the cravings win and other days I win.  But I want to always win.  When the cravings win it's not like I feel better.  I usually feel worse because I gave in.  I'm not going to keep losing weight if I keep giving into these cravings.  I know they are never going to completely stop.  So I'm going to have to be stronger than the cravings.  This weight loss thing is hard work.  I've been stalled since we left for vacation over a month ago.  I'll do good for a few days but then go back to old habits.   I don't know why I can't get my head in the game for good.  This back and forth is so hard for me emotionally.  I have the end picture in my head - I just wish it was enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment